It’s November and that means the clock is ticking. It is time to get serious about the holidays. If you haven’t started your holiday shopping or need some new ideas, I am here to help!
I am sharing a few gift guides to make your life easier. First up, my Holiday Gift Guide for Her. There is something for everyone on this list: mom, sister, daughter, grandma, friend, cousin, aunt, teacher, etc.
I love all of these items and I think you will too! Happy shopping!
Holiday Gift Guide for Her
- Two Peas & Their Pod Cookbook– our favorite gift to give:)
- Joggers– the best!
- Sweater Jacket– classy and warm!
- Global Knife Set– everyone should have good knives.
- Wood Tray– love the gold handles!
- Belt bag– great for travel and hiking.
- Immersion Blender– I think this is a MUST for the kitchen.
- Made by Mary– my favorite jewelry! So many good options and you can customize too!
- Bamboo Salad Servers– under $10! A great hostess gift!
- Hoodie sweater– so cozy! Love this cardigan too!
- Vegetable Chopper– makes chopping onions and other veggies so easy!
- Chunky Knit Sweatshirt– casual and cute!
- Blender– great price for a powerful blender! Love the colors too!
- Plush Throw– super soft!
- GreenPan Nonstick Ceramic Pans– we love these pans! Come in lots of colors!
- Glenna Platter– neutral and so pretty! I also love the cake stand.
- Puffer Coat– so warm! I love this puffer too! This coat is so classy!
- Smeg Toaster– the coolest!
- Jewelry Stand– simple and pretty!
- Goldtouch Baking Sheets– my favorite! I use them ALL of the time!
- Wristlet– the perfect size!
- Serving Bowl– so beautiful!
- Chelsea Boots– love both colors. And these boots are gorgeous!
- Measuring Cups– for the baker on your list. Love this set!
- Gingerbread Spatula & Cookie Cutter– cute! A great gift for neighbors or friends!
- Slippers– I have had these and these for years. Love them both! These are on my wish list!
- Skin Bae– use TDETWOPEAS for a discount.
- Perfume– I always get compliments on this one. Comes in a travel size or regular size.
- Ruana– perfect for layering! Cozy and classy!
- Matte Latte Bowls– love this size!
- Ground Up Nut Butter– the cinnamon snickerdoodle is my favorite! Use the code TWOPEASANDPOD for a discount!
- Knit Touch Gloves– under $30!
- Slipper Socks– warm those toes up!
- Pajamas– I always love a new set.
- Perfect Pot– it does it all!