It’s time for another gift guide! This time it’s all about the kids! I have ideas for babies, toddlers, kids, tweens, and teens!
Make sure you check out my other gift guides too!
Holiday Gift Guide for Kids
- Jellycat– the BEST stuffed animals. I love them ALL!
- Avocado Guitar Toy– too cute!
- Rainbow Baby Feeding Set- colorful!
- Wooden Train Set– a fun set!
- Nursery Rocker– Adorable! There are a few different animals to choose from.
- If Animals Kissed Goodnight– cute book!
- The Lego Ideas Book– for the Lego lover!
- Sherpa Robe– SO soft! Get the sherpa booties to match!
- Art Easel– double sided easel with blackboard, magnetic whiteboard and paper roll on top.
- Kids Apron– so many fun ones! You can personalize them too!
- Bowling Set– fun to play at home!
- Doodle Board– my boys love these! Great for traveling, church, quiet time, etc.
- Tea Set– I want this:)
- Minky Couture Blanket– the SOFTEST! My boys won’t sleep without their blankets.
- Pop It Fidget Toys– these are so popular! The bracelets are fun too!
- Indoor Basketball Hoop– a favorite at our house!
- Lite Brite– I had one of these and loved it!
- 5,000 Awesome Facts– Caleb loves this book.
- Bath Bombs– these have little toys inside.
- Fuji Instax Mini Camera– a fun way to capture memories!
- Sherpa Robe– soft and comes in lots of colors!
- Magnetic Dart Board or Putting Green Game– great for sports lovers!
- World’s Smallest Etch A Sketch– just for fun!
- Puzzle– this is a good one!
- Sheet Mask Set– for every mood!
- Beanie– always a good idea!
- Perfume Set– love the mini bottles.
- Backpack– lots of color options!
- Smiley Hat– casual and cute!
- Flannel– cozy!!
- Vintage Sweatshirt– comfy!
- Sherpa Sling Backpack Bag– to hold all the little things!
- Fun socks– so many good ones!