Holiday Gift Guide for Women- shop the best gift ideas for women! I’ve come up with a list of unique gifts, at different price points, for all of the lovely ladies in your life. Whether you are shopping for your mom, wife, sister, daughter, or friend, you are guaranteed to find something they will love! You might even find something for yourself:)
I am SO excited to share my holiday gift guides with you!
This gift guide is for the ladies! I’ve included all of my favorite things, plus some items that are on my list this year. I hope you find this list helpful! Let me know what you love and don’t forget to do a little shopping for yourself:)
View my other gift guides here:
Holiday Gift Guide
- Two Peas & Their Pod Cookbook– our favorite cookbook:) Gift with this beautiful cookbook stand.
- Joggers– the SOFTEST joggers ever! Everyone needs at least one pair.
- Fleece Jacket– goes great with the joggers:)
- Stanley Flip Straw Tumbler– everyone in our house has one! We take them everywhere. The Quencher is also really popular.
- Toiletry Bag– perfect for the traveler on your list.
- Crossbody Phone Holder– everyone needs one!
- Nesting Mixing Bowls– come in lots of great colors.
- Dress Coat– so gorgeous!
- Booties– on sale and good neutral colors! I have them in black.
- Throw– so soft!
- Scallop Bowls– cute!!
- Cardigan– beautiful and good colors.
- Slippers– a classic! I also bought these and LOVE them.
- KitchenAid Mixer– I love the color and the copper bowl is stunning!
- Gloves– I love these because you can use your phone while wearing them.
- Plaid Blanket– you can roll it up and carry it like a purse! Great for picnics, sporting events, concerts, etc.
- Half-Zip Sweater– cozy!
- Dishcloths– my favorite!
- Robe– so soft and cozy! This is a good option for under $30.
- Immersion Blender– one of my favorite kitchen tools.
- Dinner In One– lots of easy one-pan meals.
- Baking Sheet– my favorite pan for baking cookies! Add a cute spatula.
- Bowls– love these for salads or pasta. The colors are really pretty too.
- Air Fryer– we use ours all of the time. I also love this one with 2 baskets! Great for larger families.
- Necklace– I wear this simple necklace almost every day.
- Hoka Shoes– Josh introduced me to these! So comfortable.
- Pura– I use these all over our house! They have so many good fragrances to choose from and you can control the intensity level from your phone.
- Koo de Ker– my favorite clothing boutique! I love all of their stuff and they always get new items, so check in often.
- Satin Pillowcase– great for your hair, skin, and I love the feel.
- Ceramic Mixing Bowl– for the baker.
- Salad Servers– great hostess gift.
- Quilted Wallet (this leather one is beautiful too). I also love this Leather Tote and Crossbody Use the code TWOPEASHOLIDAY40 for 40% off ABLE’s site until Cyber Monday!
- Chelsea Boots– a great basic boot!
- Cozy Socks– the softest!
- Personalized Peppermint Bark– the best holiday treat!
- Albion– one of my favorite stores! I wear their stuff all of the time. The jetsetters, at ease joggers, and neo crop sweathirts are my favorite! Use code THANKSMARIA25 for 25% off their site!