Mango, Strawberry, and Avocado Arugula Salad-this bright and fresh salad is simple to make and perfect for summertime!
I have a new favorite salad and I am so excited to share the recipe with you. This Mango, Strawberry, and Avocado Arugula Salad is my latest obsession. I have been eating it almost every day. I can’t get enough. Not only is the salad gorgeous, but it is easy to make and every bite will bring a smile to your face. This salad is a must make for summertime!
I love adding fruits to my salad greens. They make the salads pretty and add the perfect amount of sweetness. For this salad I use arugula and top it with ripe strawberry and mango slices. The red and yellow colors make this salad pop! It is almost too pretty to eat:)
I also add slices of avocado, because adding avocado is always a good idea. The creamy avocado slices go nicely with the juicy strawberries and mango!
To finish the salad off, I add red onion and a simple cilantro lime dressing for flavor. All of the ingredients come together to create one amazing and beautiful salad.
This Mango, Strawberry, and Avocado Arugula Salad is light, fresh, and delicious. It makes a great healthy lunch or dinner. It has been too hot to eat anything cooked so this salad has been my “go to” meal. You can also serve it along side any summer meal. Happy summer salad eating!
If you are looking for more summer salad recipes, check out our 36 Summer Salad and Side Recipes. Lots of tasty salad recipes to choose from!
Mango, Strawberry, and Avocado Arugula Salad
For the Salad:
- 6 cups arugula
- 1 large ripe mango peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 large avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
- Half a small red onion thinly sliced
For the Cilantro Lime Dressing:
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice about 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon agave can use honey
- ⅛ teaspoon chili powder
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Place arugula in a salad bowl or on individual salad plates. Top with mango, strawberries, avocado, and red onion.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, agave, chili powder, and cumin. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Drizzle salad with Cilantro Lime Dressing and serve immediately.
- Note-to keep the recipe vegan, use agave and not honey. This salad is best the day it is made.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod