Melon Arugula Salad with Honey Lime Dressing-this refreshing summer salad is great for lunch or dinner!
I am not pregnant anymore, but my melon craving hasn’t calmed down. I am still obsessed! I love eating it plain, but I also love it in this Melon Arugula Salad with Honey Lime Dressing. I don’t mess around either, I use three kinds of melon: watermelon, honeydew, and cantaloupe. If you are a melon fan, you have to make this salad.
We haven’t done much cooking since we had our baby, but I did make this salad for lunch yesterday because I was craving a fresh and healthy salad!
The baby was sleeping which meant the clock was ticking. I had to make a quick and easy lunch because you never know when a newborn is going to need you. I started with a bed of arugula and added my trio of colorful melons.
I also added feta cheese and a simple honey lime dressing. My salad was almost too pretty to eat. Almost. I was starving so I devoured my beautiful salad!
This Melon Arugula Salad with Honey Lime Dressing is a must make for summer. It is light, refreshing, and oh so tasty! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Melon Arugula Salad with Honey Lime Dressing
For the Salad:
- 8 cups baby arugula
- 2 cups cubed watermelon 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups cubed honeydew melon 1-inch cubes
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
For the Honey Lime Dressing:
- Juice of 2 large limes
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- Pinch of sea salt
- Place arugula in a large salad bowl. Top arugula with watermelon, cantaloupe, and honeydew melon cubes. Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, honey, mint, and salt. Drizzle dressing over salad and serve immediately.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod