Mini No-Bake Cheesecakes
Mini No-Bake Cheesecakes-these adorable individually portioned desserts only take 30 minutes to make. They are the perfect dessert for parties or any day!
Mini No-Bake Cheesecakes, those three words are music to my ears. First of all, I love a mini dessert that is individually portioned. I don’t like sharing my desserts:) Second, no-bake. I am all about easy no-bake desserts, especially when it is hot outside. Finally, cheesecake. Do we really need to talk about that one? It is pretty self explanatory. Yes to cheesecake, always!
Mini No-Bake Cheesecakes are pretty much the perfect dessert.
I found the recipe for these adorable little cheesecakes in my good friend Jamielyn’s new cookbook, The I Heart Naptime Cookbook. The cookbook is filled with over 100 family friendly recipes, plus some fun crafts that the kiddos will love. The boys and I have bookmarked several recipes and crafts to try! I am not a crafty, but Jamielyn has the cutest ideas and makes it look easy. I think I can do it:)
The mini no-bake cheesecakes are rich, creamy, and have a sweet graham cracker crust. And the best part? They only take 30 minutes to make.
I like to top the cheesecakes with fresh strawberry slices. Blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, cherry pie filling, or salted caramel sauce would also be good.
I like to serve the mini cheesecakes in little jars because they are easy to store, easy to transport, and they are super cute. These little cheesecakes are the perfect dessert for parties. You can make them in advance and you can take them on the go. Make them for your Labor Day BBQ this weekend!
In the cookbook, Jamielyn also suggests making little cheesecake tarts. Bite size tarts would be fun too! I will have to try those next time.
Pick up a copy of The I Heart Naptime Cookbook and make Mini No-Bake Cheesecakes. I still have a few in the fridge so I am going to grab a spoon and take my mini cheesecake in the closet. The boys will never find me:)
Mini No-Bake Cheesecakes
These easy no-bake cheesecakes are always a favorite dessert. They are perfect for parties or any day.
Yield: Serves 10-12
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes (includes chilling time)
For the Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
For the Cream Cheese Filling:
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Sliced strawberries, fresh berries, cherry pie filling, or salted caramel sauce
- Using a fork, combine the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and melted butter in a small bowl. Mix until graham cracker crumbs are well moistened. Press the graham cracker mixture into individual 4-ounce jars. Set aside.
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat together the cream cheese, granulated sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Add the sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice and mix until just combined.
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture into jars with the graham cracker crusts, leaving room at the top for the topping.
- Cover the jars with their lids or plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 15 minutes. Remove from the freezer and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, add your topping of choice and enjoy!
Recipe slightly adapted from The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn NyeAll images and text © .
Follow twopeasandpod on Instagram and show us what recipes you are making from our blog! Use the hashtag #twopeasandtheirpod! We want to see what you are making in your kitchen!