Why is everything in miniature form so cute? I love mini everything, especially desserts. My mini chocolate chip cookies are one of my favorite cookies. Everyone loves them because they are tasty, but I think they are so popular because they are so stinkin’ cute! My newest favorite mini dessert are these Mini S’mores Cookies. They are too cute for words and boy are they delicious!
The cookies are made with graham cracker crumbs, mini chocolate chips, and Mallow Bits. Have you seen the new Mallow Bits? They are tiny, tiny marshmallows that are super duper cute. I found them at Target right next to the regular marshmallows. You can also order them from Amazon. They are perfect in these Mini S’mores Cookies. I also added a piece of a Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bar on top of each little cookie. You can’t have a S’more without the traditional Hershey’s chocolate and adding more chocolate is always a good idea:)
The cookies taste exactly like S’mores. They are almost too adorable to eat, but I caved in and ate one. Ok, maybe I ate two, or three, or four:) They are small so you can have as many as you want, right? 🙂 The cookies taste great right out of the oven, but I think they taste even better the second day. The cookies stay soft and chewy and all of the flavors sink in by the second day. S’mores heaven!
These cookies are fun to make and eat…and they got me really excited for summer and campfire season! Next time you are in the mood to bake, give these Mini S’mores Cookies a whirl. They are sure to be a hit! And I bet you can’t eat just one:)
Mini S'mores Cookies
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Jet-Puffed Vanilla Mallow Bits
- 2 regular size 1.55 oz Hershey's Milk Chocolate Candy Bars
- Extra graham cracker pieces and mallow bits optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with a Silpat baking mat or parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the butter and sugars together until creamy and smooth, about 3 minutes. Add in the egg and vanilla extract and mix until combined. Slowly add the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Stir in the Mallow Bits and mini chocolate chips. Roll a teaspoon of cookie dough into a ball. Press half of a Hershey's chocolate square on top of the cookie and gently press down. I stuck in a few extra pieces of graham crackers and Mallow Bits onto the top of the dough for looks, but you can skip this step if you wish. Continue making all of the cookies.
- Place the cookies on the prepared baking sheet, about 1-inch apart. Bake for 6-8 minutes, or until cookies are set. Cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes and transfer to a wire cooling rack.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod
Any suggestion on the crumbly dough? Less graham cracker crumbs? They still tasted good. Thanks!
Yes, you can use less graham crackers if your dough was crumbly.
hi, how can i make the cookies to be more crisp? is there any ingredients i have to add/reduce? thanks a lot.
ps: i’ve tried to bake for 10 mins and in a smaller size, but it still didn’t work
Just stumbled on your blog and found lots of interesting recipes to try. My 20 month old daughter and I made these cookies tonight – but in full size instead of mini. They were so easy and so very delicious! We did all the mixing in the food processor after grinding the graham crackers, so only one bowl to clean. Tasted just like summer camping. Just wanted to say thanks!
Just made these cookies today and while I didn’t make them as mini as I wanted, they were fantastic. Easy to make and they look awesome! Thanks so much for the recipe. =)
These are so adorable! I can’t wait to make these!!! Do you think it matters what kind of Marshmellow I use?
Can you make dough ahead and freeze?
Can dough be made ahead of time and freeze?
Can I use white whole wheat flour and coconut oil instead of butter and flour?
I love you guys!! I just made one of your recipe!!
Yummy! I only used 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs, as I was worried these would be too crumbly with the full cup. Glad I did, as the dough was still a bit crumbly anyway. I didn’t make these mini — just used a cookie scoop and baked them for 11 minutes at 350.
See More Comments