No Churn Salted Caramel Toffee Pretzel Ice Cream-vanilla ice cream with salted caramel, toffee, and pretzel pieces. Everyone will be screaming for a scoop of this easy no churn ice cream!
When I was growing up, our freezer was always stocked with ice cream. It was our go to dessert, especially during the hot summer months. My dad always scooped up ice cream for me and my siblings before we went to bed. I think it was his secretive way to get us excited for bedtime:) It worked, because I was always the first in line for my bowl of ice cream.
I am continuing my dad’s tradition by keeping our freezer stocked with ice cream so we can eat ice cream every night. We are currently enjoying this No Churn Salted Caramel Toffee Pretzel Ice Cream. It is easy to make and has all of my favorites!
I’ve become obsessed with no churn ice cream. It all started with my No Churn Cinnamon Snickerdoodle Ice Cream. It was so good I HAD to try other flavors. Now, I am loving this easy No Churn Salted Caramel Toffee Pretzel Ice Cream. You will never know this ice cream is made without an ice cream maker. It is SO creamy! This no churn business is the real deal!
The ice cream starts with a vanilla base and then the fun begins. I swirl in salted caramel sauce, chopped up Heath candy bars, and pretzel pieces. I use my homemade salted caramel sauce because it’s the best. I am not trying to brag, it just is. It’s a fact:)
I love ice cream flavors that have substance, the more mix-ins the better, and this ice cream is loaded! Every spoonful is a real treat!
And the sweet and salty combo is on point! The ice cream has a salty kick from the salted caramel sauce and the pretzels and the rest is sweeeeeeeeeet!
Join our family tradition and enjoy a scoop of No Churn Salted Caramel Toffee Pretzel Ice Cream tonight!
No Churn Salted Caramel Toffee Pretzel Ice Cream
- 1 can 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup salted caramel sauce plus two tablespoons, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chopped pretzels
- 1/2 cup chopped Heath candy bars
- Additional chopped pretzels and toffee about two tablespoons each, for garnish, if desired
- In a medium bowl, stir together sweetened condensed milk, ¼ cup of the salted caramel sauce, and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, using the whisk attachment, beat cream on high until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes. With a rubber spatula, gently fold whipped cream into the sweetened condensed milk mixture. Stir in pretzels pieces and chopped Heath candy bars.
- Pour ice cream mixture into a loaf pan or container. With a knife, swirl the remaining salted caramel sauce into the ice cream. Smooth with a spatula and sprinkle additional pretzel pieces and candy bar pieces over the top, if using. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, about 6 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer and scoop!
- Note-I like to use my homemade salted caramel sauce. Will keep covered in the freezer for 3-4 weeks.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod
Follow twopeasandpod on Instagram and show us what recipes you are making from our blog! Use the hashtag #twopeasandtheirpod! We want to see what you are making in your kitchen!