Oreo Cheesecake Cookie Dough Bars-Oreos, cheesecake, and cookie dough? Talk about a dream dessert!
Are you ready for the dessert of all desserts? I sure hope so because we aren’t messing around today. We are sharing a recipe for Oreo Cheesecake Cookie Dough Bars. That’s right Oreo cookies, cheesecake, and cookie dough in one bar treat! Don’t faint, you need to pull yourself together so you can run to the kitchen and make these divine bars! They are incredibly delicious!
To be honest, I am really not a cheesecake fan. It is a texture thing and I don’t think cheesecake has much flavor. It is just kind of blah for me. Well, I love these cheesecake bars.
It probably has something to do with the Oreo cookie crust, the crushed Oreo cookies in the cheesecake filling, AND the cookie dough topping. When cookies are invited to the party I can do cheesecake!
These bars have it all! They are the bar of all bars! There is something for everyone…and then some!
Get baking and grab a tall glass of milk. You NEED these Oreo Cheesecake Cookie Dough Bars in your life…like today! Like, right now!
Enjoy and feel free to share, these bars are really rich…but in the best possible way! So if you don’t want to share I won’t judge you. You can never have too much dessert, especially when we are talking about Oreo Cheesecake Cookie Dough Bars. Go ahead and indulge!
More Dessert Recipes
Oreo Cheesecake Cookie Dough Bars
For the Oreo Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Oreo cookies
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the cookie dough:
- Preheat the oven to 325 F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper allowing a little overhang. Spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix the Oreo crumbs and melted butter together until thoroughly combined. Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven for 6-7 minutes. Remove pan to a cooling rack. Leave the oven on.
- While the crust is cooling, prepare the cookie dough. In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, salt and vanilla until smooth and combined, about 1 minute. Slowly mix in the flour and mix until just incorporated. Mix in the mini chocolate chips. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Mix in the egg and vanilla just until incorporated. Mix in the crushed Oreos. Pour the Oreo cheesecake batter into the prepared crust.
- Use your hands to form clumps of cookie dough. Flatten the clumps of dough in the palm of your hands to flatten them out. Distribute the cookie dough evenly on top of the cheesecake batter. You will cover most of the cheesecake batter. It doesn’t matter if it isn’t perfect.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes, until the cookie dough top feels dry and firm and the pan is set. You can give it a little shake to see if it is set. Move bars to a cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
- Lift the cooled bars out by the overhang; cut into squares and store in the refrigerator. Serve cold or at room temperature.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod
Thanks for Sharing!
If you make this recipe, please leave a star rating and comment below! You can also share a picture on Instagram! Tag @twopeasandpod and use the hashtag #twopeasandtheirpod.