I am in Park City, Utah at the EVO Conference. The conference is at the Canyons resort and it is gorgeous! We live in Utah, but sometimes I forget how lucky we are to be surrounded by such beauty. Yesterday, I went hiking with Aggie and Lisa and we had so much fun. Today the conference agenda is packed full. I am excited to learn! It should be a fun filled weekend.
I recently made these Peanut Butter Granola Balls and they are one of my new favorite snacks. They are easy to make and only take a few ingredients-which you probably already have in your pantry.
To make the Peanut Butter Granola Balls you will need: oats, crisp rice cereal, honey, peanut butter, butter, dried cranberries, and chocolate chips.
First, you melt the butter, peanut butter, and honey together in a medium saucepan.
Next, stir in the oats, crisp rice cereal, and dried cranberries. Let cool for about 2 minutes and then stir in the chocolate chips. Form the granola into little granola balls. I placed them in little paper cups, but if you don’t have the cups you can just place them on wax paper. Chill the granola balls for about 15 minutes and enjoy!
These Peanut Butter Granola Balls make a great snack or sweet little treat. I have a sweet tooth and the chocolate chips and dried cranberries are the perfect answer for my sweet cravings. I also love that these are so easy to make. Get the kids to help you with this recipe. Peanut Butter Granola Balls are fun for both kids and adults!
Peanut Butter Granola Balls
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine honey, peanut butter, and butter. Stir until melted and smooth, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in cereal, oats, and dried cranberries. Let the mixture cool for about two minutes and stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop mixture by the tablespoon into mini paper cupcake or candy liners. Place on a rimmed baking sheet, and refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod
If you like these Peanut Butter Granola Balls, you might also like: