If you like regular oatmeal scotchies, you will love the pumpkin version. I personally think they are much better:) Pumpkin and butterscotch are the perfect combination for this fall cookie. Pumpkin Oatmeal Scotchies are a MUST make for fall.
These chewy and soft oatmeal cookies are a fall favorite. Add them to your pumpkin baking list today! I am sure you will bake them over and over. They are on repeat at our house during the fall months. And FYI-they freeze well and taste just as good right out of the freezer:)
Happy pumpkin baking!
If you are looking for more pumpkin recipes, check out our favorite pumpkin recipes here! There are SO many good ones!
Pumpkin Oatmeal Scotchies
- 1 1/4 cup cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cups butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat and set aside.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Beat butter, sugar and brown sugar until smooth and creamy. Add egg and vanilla extract. Next, add in pumpkin and mix until combined.
- Slowly add in flour mixture. Stir in oats and butterscotch chips.
- Drop dough by the tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the cookies are set and golden. Remove cookies from the oven and cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod