Sweet and Spicy Grilled Chicken-this easy grilled chicken recipe is a summer favorite!
Have you busted out your grill yet? It is time people! Grilling season is here!
Josh made his favorite Sweet and Spicy Grilled Chicken this week and that means summer is here! Josh makes this chicken every summer and it is always a hit!
If you are looking for an easy grilled chicken recipe that is loaded with flavor, you have to try Josh’s Sweet and Spicy Grilled Chicken. Everyone loves it!
I bet you have all of the ingredients in your kitchen right now which is a big time bonus. We like to keep things easy breezy during the summer!
The chicken is juicy with a little bit of sweet and a little bit of spice! The best of both worlds!
Sweet and Spicy Grilled Chicken
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chile powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- ¼ cup honey
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine garlic powder, chili powder, salt, ground cumin, paprika, and crushed red pepper. Add chicken to the bowl and toss to coat, rubbing seasonings on both sides of the chicken thighs.
- Place chicken on preheated grill and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Turn all but one burner off and brush the chicken thighs with half of the honey. Continue to cook with indirect heat for 5 minutes. Flip and brush chicken with the remaining honey. Cook for 5 more minutes or until chicken is 165 degrees F.
- Remove chicken from the grill and serve warm.
- Note-you can use chicken breasts if you wish!
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod