Do you have your Thanksgiving menu planned out yet? I will be sharing some of my favorite Thanksgiving recipes this week in case you need some last minute help:) I have mentioned before that I am not a huge fan of the traditional Thanksgiving foods, but don’t worry, I always come up with tasty things to eat:)
Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Yams, and Brussels Sprouts with Fresh Rosemary
- 2 sweet potatoes white flesh, peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 yams orange flesh, peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 cups brussels sprouts washed and cut in half
- 1 red onion cut into big chunks
- 5 garlic cloves peeled
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Fresh rosemary finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- 2. Put the potatoes, yams, brussels sprouts, onion chunks, and garlic cloves in a large bowl.
- 3. Lightly drizzle the vegetables with olive oil. Stir until they are all coated.
- 4. Season the vegetables with the fresh rosemary and salt and pepper. Stir again.
- 5. On the large baking sheet, add the vegetables. Make sure they are laid out flat. Place the baking sheet in the hot oven.
- 6. Roast vegetables for about 40-45 minutes, stirring them every 15 minutes or so. I like them a little crispy around the edges:)
- 7. I always remove the garlic cloves to serve, but if you want to eat them, go for it. Serve hot.