1. MRSA, I have it. Major bummer. Somehow I was infected with community acquired methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus on my knee. This past week has been pretty rough, both physically and emotionally. Possibly the hardest ever. I go to the doctor today and hopefully I can stop the IV antibiotics and have no more issues with this stuff. I know I still have a long road of oral antibiotics but hopefully I will have no lingering effects of this nasty stuff.
2. In other news, thank goodness for family. Maria’s dad, stepmom, and my brother were in town visiting and were a HUGE help.
3. I went to Saturday’s Ute game with my brother. Don’t worry, I had the doctor’s permission. They won and we had fun!
4. I am excited to order the new iPhone 6. Who is getting one?
1. Josh got diagnosed with MRSA so the past week has been a little stressful. Ok, A LOT stressful. Luckily, no one else got it and Josh is on the mend. It hasn’t been a fun week though. And to top things off I had a major baking fail. Oops!
2. These biscuits. WANT!
3. My dad came to visit and has been a huge help. He also spoiled us with his famous cinnamon rolls. The recipe is on our blog and it is the BEST!
4. Should I get the new gold iPhone? I am thinking YES!
5. This dessert is dreamy!
6. I love a sleepy baby…especially at night:)
7. This is going on our dinner menu!
8. My ice cream obsession continues. The Marionberry Pie is TOO good!
9. I want to be invited to a pie party!
10. I couldn’t wait any longer. I busted out the pumpkin. Recipe coming soon! And if you can’t wait, check out these pumpkin recipes!