1. Caleb started swim lessons and he is having fun!
2. Jimmy Fallon is great!
3. We took the boys “fishing” for the first time. Caleb spent most of his time throwing rocks and sticks into the lake and scaring the fish away. Oh well, we had a fun family day at the lake!
4. How do you feel about voice mail?
5. Backyard chickens anyone?
6. The NBA finals are in full swing. I am cheering for the Warriors, but I like both teams.
1. I went on a trail run with a friend and I need to do it more often. I usually run out my front door and hit the road, but running in the mountains is way better. It doesn’t even feel like a workout! And Utah is SO green right now! I love it!
2. I just ordered these for summer!
3. Perfect cool down treat!
4. We recently teamed up with Driscoll’s for the #pictureperfectplate
5. I am in love with this Instagram account!
6. Tips for making the perfect grilled pizza!
7. I can’t stop thinking about this veggie sandwich I had in California. I am going to recreate it for the blog…and for my belly SOON!
8. Summer sandals. Need.
9. The ultimate tipping guide. This is helpful!
10. I really need to get a cherry pitter, but the other day I tried this trick and it worked like a charm! Try it!
11. I want this pasta for dinner!
12. I still can’t believe I have a blondie! Maxwell’s hair is getting even lighter because he’s been outside in the sun.
13. I am buying blueberries today so I can make this!
14. These are just awesome!
*This post includes affiliate links, but is not sponsored.
We did swim lessons with Asher last summer and have been meaning to sign him up again this summer!! Thanks for the reminder!! Also I love that our 2nd boys are both blondies!
I wish our boys could swim together!
Cute! I love compilations like this. I think even I would enjoy running through that gorgeous scenery!! (says the worlds most NON runner) haha!
Thank you! The scenery really does help:)
I have those sandals and they are incredibly comfortable, versatile, and inexpensive!
Thanks for letting me know! I am getting them today:)
Thank you for posting a link to a vegan “leather” tote at Nordstrom last week. I thought it looked perfect for an upcoming trip. It arrived yesterday, and it is perfect! Great size, beautiful color, and super stylish. I have a new carry-on!
Yay! So glad you like it!
Oh man those toasts look so yummy and that sandwich. I die for anything with avocado right now.
That sandwich looks incredible! I can’t wait to see your recreation of it. Your little ones are just so cute.
Caleb needs to absolutely stop growing! What the heck is up with him getting so big? Swim lessons? What a cuite!
A straw works well as a cherry pitter also.