1. My brother Ben recently introduced us to this video. Caleb goes nuts when we turn it on. He dances and nods his head. There is a longer version that explains how they wrote the lyrics. It’s pretty funny. I wish everyone could see Caleb dance to this. He is not down with being videoed while dancing and I don’t blame him.
2. We had a big let down last week with Ute football. We lost our quarterback to another shoulder injury. Thanks Jordan Wynn for four years of hard work and dedication to Ute football.
3. The new iphone 5 was announced yesterday. When it comes to technology I am a total geek. I love technology and gadgets! To me, the iPhone is the best gadget I have ever had. Maria is in need of an upgrade and I am excited to get her the iPhone 5.
1. Let’s talk TV for a second. We don’t watch a ton of TV, but I do have my guilty pleasures. In high school, it was Dawson’s Creek, in college I got hooked on the Bachelor and Grey’s with my roommates, and then I fell in love with Tim Riggins, oops, I mean Friday Night Lights. My current favorite show is Parenthood. The season premiere was on Tuesday and I am so happy it is back! It is going to be a great season. Make sure you tune in!
2. Since we are on the topic of TV…I NEED this t-shirt!
3. I want to marry these Sweet Potato Burgers. Don’t tell Josh:)
4. We recently watched the Hunger Games and I don’t get it? I didn’t read the books, so I guess that is where I went wrong, but really? I didn’t like the movie at all. Josh enjoyed it, but it was a snoozer for me. I had such high hopes and they were crushed.
5. I am currently reading Catherine’s new cookbook, Weelicious! I am loving every page and recipe. It is filled with healthy kid friendly recipes. There is a whole chapter dedicated to baby purees. I made Caleb the Roast Pear and Banana Puree and he loved it. I can’t wait until Caleb is older to try all of Catherine’s delicious and healthy recipes. You can pre-oder Weelicious now-it comes out on the 18th.
6. Love Amanda’s tutorial on how to see if your photos are being used on another site.
8. We are headed to Oregon tomorrow for a fun filled vacation! Make sure you follow us on Instagram and Twitter for all of our travel updates. And if you have any last minute Oregon suggestions for us-places to eat or things to see, let us know. We are starting in Bend, visiting the coast-Newport to Astoria, and finishing in Portland! We are excited! And don’t worry, I planned ahead and made you some delicious recipes for next week so make sure you tune in!