1. Caleb likes to get dressed all by himself. Last week, he went to school as a cowboy every day. Here are two pictures of his outfits this week. I love this cute kid.
2. I am an Instagram husband.
3. Neat story.
4. Some of these make me laugh.
5. We love going downtown during Christmas time.
1. We are living in a rental while our house is being built and I have no idea where the Christmas boxes are. I am sure they are at the bottom of our pile of boxes in the garage, but I don’t want to dig through them. So we are keeping the Christmas decorations simple this year! We did put up a tree, but no ornaments. To be honest, I am kind of glad because Maxwell would pull them all off anyways.
2. Fun ideas for cranberries and eggnog!
3. Our website is getting a makeover and I am SO excited! There will be a new logo, less ads, and some fun new features. If you have any requests or suggestions, let us know ASAP! We are finalizing all of the details now. We hope to launch the new look at the end of the month. Eeeek!
4. I am in love with this funfetti sugar cookie house! SO fun!
5. I am almost caught up on The Good Wife. I have to say, I am not loving season 7. The older episodes were so much better. I hope the story lines improve.
6. Slow down.
7. This mix! YES!
8. I am going to get my cookies on this weekend! Do you think I can bake all 25 in one weekend? 🙂
9. This soup is on my to do list!
10. Are you done Christmas shopping yet? I need a few more stocking stuffers and then I am DONE! If you still need ideas, check out our Holiday Gift Guide.
11. This cake is dreamy!
12. What Christmas tunes are you jamming too? I need some new songs. I think my boys are sick of listening to Celine and Mariah🙂
When I read less ads in your new web design I want happy! Some blogs. (not yours) I can not even read as too much stuff has to download. Thank you for the work and time you put into your delicious blog. Merry Christmas!
We are working on finding a better ad set up! Thanks for your feedback!
Oh my gosh Caleb dressing himself is TOO CUTE!! Excuse me while I go buy everything on your holiday gift guide… 🙂
THANK YOU for the soup love! oxoxoxo
My pleasure! Wish we could make the soup together. xo
hey love your list!! I love Christmas!
Michael Buble is our favorite!!
Caleb is so adorable! I love seeing what little kids pick out for themselves to dress in. I have not started baking yet either – good luck with your cookies! We haven’t decorated much for Christmas this year either – thinking of just keeping it low key – frankly our neighbor went very garish this year on the decor so low key looks good for us…lol….as far as Christmas songs – the kids might like some of the older holiday tunes if you can find cd or spotify station with them – like I want A Hippopotamus For Christmas ….kids groove to them and I do too
I will look those up for the boys. I am sure they will love it! Thanks!
Can’t wait to see the new website! And I’m happy to hear less ads – the pop ups in the pictures are so annoying! I just want to see your beautiful kids!
James Taylor and Josh Groban both have excellent Christmas cds. They are two of my favorite. My number one is Christmas at the Pops but not sure the little ones would love it. Looking forward to the new website. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Thanks so much! Merry Christmas!
For music, we love Michael Buble!
I do enjoy his music. Thanks!
I absolutely love your page but the improvement I’d like to see is with the search. Many times I know what I’m generally searching for and the results will bring up the recipe but also every other post that linked or mentioned that recipe. It makes it hard to filter through to actually find the recipe itself.
Thank you for your suggestion. The more detailed you can be in your search, the better. It tends to pull up posts anytime the word is mentioned.
The video about Instagram husbands is HILARIOUS. Thank you for sharing!
Glad you got a laugh!
Some of my favorites for Christmas music are…Amy Grant, Faith Hill, Natalie Cole, Jim Brickman (if you like instrumental), Pentatonix (Mary, Did you know? and Let it Go), Idina Menzel (Holiday Wishes & River), Jessica Simpson (My Only Wish), Nashville Cast (Christmas Coming Home), & Blake Shelton (There’s a New Kid in town with Kelly Clarkson & Home with Michael Buble)
Perfect! Thanks for sharing!
If you like country music, I love Lady Antebellum’s christmas album. Glee has quite a few albums that are great. Michael Buble also!
Great suggestions! Thanks!
Check out The Piano Guys Christmas albums – I have them on at work all day!
I love Kelly Clarkson’s Christmas CD so much – it is just fantastic and fun. I’ve also been listening to Matt Wertz (he came up in my Pandora one day and one CD is on Amazon Prime so you can stream it for free.) And Good Wife…I loved season five but then season six disappointed me. The current season (seven) seems better to me but still not as great as the past. But Jeffrey Dean Morgan is on now and he is just dreamy…swoon 😉
I will check Kelly out! Thanks! I agree, season 5 was awesome and it has gone down hill a little. I hope it gets better!
They are old standbys but I love Jewel, The Carpenters and the Osmonds Christmas cds.
Yes, I love Jewel too!
Love your site, and I am excited to hear you will have an upgrade coming! Also, I am always touched by your really darling boys and the things you both write about them. Caleb reminds me so much of my girls when they were little; just loads of individuality. Merry Christmas to you all!
Thank you! Merry Christmas to you!
I took a break from The Good Wife this year I did not like where it was going and I was bored. I watched Indian Summer on PBS instead ( same time slot) However I watched the last 15 minutes of the last Good Wife and I cannot believe what happened. So with that said you will be SURPRISED !!!