1. Boys in a box. Cheap entertainment.
2. Caleb found a little citrus juicer and said, “Mommy, we can make orange juice for the blog! That is a recipe you have never done before.” He was so excited he thought of a recipe idea.
3. What do you guys think of The TSA?
4. Ouch! Would you go this far to collect information?
5. Raising successful children.
6. The Warriors are making me nervous. I hope they can come back!
1. Give me all the cherries! I made you something yummy with these cherries. Stay tuned!
2. Bread salad is my favorite salad!
3. I watched another Grey’s Anatomy season finale and I am still asking myself whyyyyyy? I am SO excited for new episodes of Bloodline this weekend. Josh thinks he is going to watch the NBA playoffs, but little does he know I have Bloodline dates planned for us:) And Nashville is OVER. SO sad! And the ending??? Noooooo! They can’t do that to us!
4. This dress needs to be hanging in my closet.
5. Cutest pie EVER!
6. I am not sharing this skillet.
7. Today was Caleb’s last day of preschool, well for this year. He has another year of preschool because his birthday is in September. Anyways, we are excited for summer break. What do you think about us posting a little less this summer? Maybe two recipes a week? We will still do This and That and our Weekly Meal Plan…unless you are tired of these posts. We will be doing some traveling so we will share our trips and hopefully we will be in our new house so we can share some house posts too! Let us know what YOU want to see this summer. We are here for you!
8. Have you heard about Facebook Live? If you follow us on our Facebook page, we can post videos that you can watch LIVE! For example, videos of us cooking, on vacation, of our new house, or we can just chat! Are you interested in us doing some LIVE videos?
9. Adding these TED Talks to my listening list!
10. This roll cake is sooooooo pretty!
11. This outdoor space is dreamy!
12. This guacamole looks delish! Pass me the chips!
Great site. I have made at least half a dozen of your recipes. Love it.
I am glad you are enjoying our recipes!
Take a break,enjoy the new house,traveling and quality time with the boys this summer.
This and that is my favorite!!!!
Glad you like these posts! We do too!
Enjoy your summer and take a break! I do love This and That!
Thanks Amy! Happy summer to you!
If something needs to be cut, I would rather see more recipes than weekly menu and travel tips.
Thanks for your feedback!
This and That is my favorite to read! I kind of liked the ending of Nashville-Juliet was always the villain so I don’t think she deserved a happily ever after ending, and at least it kept us wondering!
Thanks! I just wish there was another season! I want more answers:)
Truthfully, I like the recipes the best. I’m not particularly interested in the weekly meal plan, or what your new house looks like… (Well, you asked…)
We are glad you like our recipes! We will keep them coming along with the other posts!
Take a break but love this and that and the recipes and keep us updated on the house and vacations.
Thanks! Will do!
I agree with the other commenters. Take a break this summer to enjoy each other! If you do decide to cut back on posts, I would prefer to see more recipes as I don’t really care about the vacations you take or what your new house looks like. Sorry to be rude, but you did ask!
Thanks for your input! We will try to keep up a mix to please everyone:)
Enjoy time with your kids while they’re still young. It’s true what they say that they’re grown up and on their own before you know it! I love your recipes, this and that and I enjoy watching your house updates. It’s such an exciting time!
Thanks Jackie! They are growing up too quickly already! I am glad you are enjoying our recipes and house updates! We appreciate you reading our blog!
Absolutely take a break and enjoy the summer with your family! “This and That ” is my very favorite and I always look forward to Thursday! I’ll miss your daily recipe posts but if you decide to cut back or take a total break, I’ll manage! I’d like to see some “summertime ” meals – easy light salads, anything using fresh veggies — just keeping it simple, easy/quick and light! I also agree, you can ditch the weekly meal plan and travel posts. (Personally, I love the house posts, so if you post those somewhere else, let me know so I may keep up!) Enjoy your summer!!!
Thanks Teresa! I am excited for summertime meals too! And don’t worry, we will be posting about our house. It is a big part of our lives and we can’t wait to share it with all of you. We just wish you could come over for dinner:)
The warriors are making us nervous, too!! 🙁 And THOSE CHERRIES — I need them now!!
So glad they won last night! Fingers are crossed!
I agree that the recipes are most useful in my life. I really enjoy hearing about travels and your house, too – but I must admit it’s always an exercise in “Thou shall not covet” for me because most of it is so far beyond our budget!!
great list! love your website! This and That has to stay I always look forward to that! and can’t wait to see the house!
Thank you SO MUCH for including my cake Maria!!!!! xoxo Means a lot! Miss you!
Family comes FIRST! Take whatever family time you need! We’ll all still be here!