1. We had a great Thanksgiving. Good food, lots of family time, football, and even snow! The boys loved playing outside. We are ready for winter.
2. I did some Black Friday shopping with Maxwell. We bought a saw and some flowers. It was a productive day.
3. This made me laugh. I could see our boys doing this.
4. The Chiefs game was exciting this week, they pulled out a win in OT. The Utes blew the end of their season, kind of a bummer.
5. I have been making waffles for the boys every Sunday morning. They always ask for whipped cream and strawberries, smart boys! Oh, and the KitchenAid Waffle Baker is hands down the best waffle maker.
1. Did everyone have a good Thanksgiving? Ours was super laid back and I LOVED it! It was just the four of us so we kept things super simple. We watched a movie, played in the snow, and watched football. Oh, and the boys asked for cookies for dessert instead of pie. It was a pretty perfect day.
2. Gilmore Girls!!! Who has watched the new episodes on Netflix? I won’t spoil anything in case you haven’t watched yet, but hurry up so we can talk about it:) I liked the episodes for the most part, but some things are still bugging me. Obviously, the last four words and a few other things. I hope they do more episodes because I need more closure. I did enjoy the cameo appearances from some of the Parenthood cast members. Nicely done:)
3. It’s December and that means I only have 25 days to get my cookie baking done. I have already made my Soft Gingersnaps and my Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cookies, two of our favorites, but I have a lot more baking to do. What are you baking this year? Check out our cookie recipes for ideas! I also have a few more new cookie recipes coming your way! And if you have any cookie questions, leave them in the comments. I am your gal!
5. I bought an Instant Pot on Black Friday. I am excited to try it out. Any recipe suggestions or requests? If I like it, I will start sharing some of the recipes on our blog.
6. These bars are so pretty! I have to make them.
7. I went to a craft class at Albion Fit this week and I made this wreath. I am not crafty at all, I can’t even sew on a button, so I was pretty impressed with myself. The best part? It smells like Christmas:)
8. I hate going to the mall, especially during the busy holiday season, but I needed some new winter clothes so I put in a Stitch Fix order. I filled out my profile and let my personal stylist know what I was looking for and they sent me a box filled with clothes. I kept a super cute dress, a cozy sweater, and a fun top. My stylist picked out some great options for me and I love that I didn’t have to fight the holiday crowds to go shopping. Oh, and did you know Stitch Fix now puts together fixes for men? I signed Josh up and he loved his fix too! Try it out! I can’t wait until my next fix!
9. I need these bars in my life.
10. I am excited about this planner.
11. I have been eating this soup all week for lunch. It’s nutritious and delicious. I have to balance out all of the cookies:)
12. This bread is stunning!