- I took the boys sledding and it was a beautiful day.
- The boys were bummed the Packers lost, but now we are all cheering for the Buccaneers. It should be an exciting Super Bowl.
- This is awesome.
- I am looking for a new podcast to listen to, any suggestions?
- New this week, an easy sauce you will love, a healthy salad, a one pot meal, and a favorite weeknight dinner.
- I made these cookies on Sunday and put some of the dough in the freezer for later. I like these cookie scoops because they come in several different sizes. Great for scooping and freezing cookie dough!
- These are darling! The boys might not appreciate them, but I am getting them anyways, maybe these too:)
- I love the mini hearts.
- My boys love chicken and dumplings, but I think I need to try this twist.
- I use these for my flour, oats, sugar, and more! I just ordered a few more:)
- I am excited for this book, anyone else?
- I recommend eating chips. What are your favorite chips? Tortilla chips for me…with salsa and guacamole.
- Such a good skirt. Great price too!
- Yesterday, was National Chocolate Cake Day and I really wanted to bake my favorite chocolate cake (the recipe is in our cookbook and it’s life changing), but I ran out of time. Now, I can’t stop thinking about it. It needs to happen soon!
- Vintage pullover and sweats. Need!
- Monday is February, how did that happen? 2021 is off to a swift start…and maybe that is a good thing:)