This and That
1. Our chickens are laying a lot of eggs. I think the boys need to have an egg stand instead of a lemonade stand. It is a little cold though, maybe this summer.
2. We were sad about the Patriots not winning the Super Bowl, but I have to admit the Nick Foles story is awesome and I love the redemption factor of sports. The boys loved watching the puppy bowl, ha!
3. I am eyeing these sunglasses.
5. Another reason to eat your greens.
6. I got Maria the new iPhone X for her birthday. If you have it, what are your favorite features? I also got her this case.
1. It was my birthday on Monday and I had so much fun celebrating with family and friends. Josh and I baked a cake…and then Josh took over when it came to the decorating. I don’t have the patience or talent for layered cakes. I got nervous when Josh rolled the entire three layered cake in chocolate chips, but it turned out great and it was SO good. Too good:)
2. We are still a little bummed about the Super Bowl outcome, but good for the Eagles. And I really enjoyed the JT show. The Prince tribute was perfect and I just love all of Justin’s songs. He is coming to Utah in April and I think I need tickets to his concert.
4. I love this pullover.
5. This Is Us, you know we have to talk about it. Both episodes this week were HARD. My heart is still hurting. I know it isn’t real life, but that show sucks me in like no other.
6. Need this dress.
8. I am going to eat these for breakfast.
9. Currently cooking from this book.
10. Where is your favorite beach vacation? Do tell!
13. Currently loving these colors.