1. Maxwell kicked off summer by running through the sprinklers.
2. Can you catch up on sleep?
3. Flaxseed has many health benefits but there is a health risk for some. I recently learned I am allergic to flaxseed. Because of the popularity of adding flax to everything I have had four flax interactions since December with every reaction getting worse. Read here on some symptoms of flax allergies.
4. I went for an early morning bike ride with some friends. Great way to start the day.
5. I built some garden boxes for our yard and Caleb was a good little helper.
3. So fun!
4. What is your favorite self tanner? Do you use self tanners? I never have, but I am thinking about trying it out. I have heard this one is good.
6. We introduced Caleb to the movie Goonies this week because it was on TV. Such a classic!
7. My kind of donut. Tomorrow is National Donut Day, are you going to celebrate?
8. Josh has our garden boxes built and I love them. What should we plant? We are kind of late to the game. I for sure want a lot of herbs, especially basil so I can make pesto all summer long.
9. YES to this salad!
11. It’s not my birthday, but I want this cake.
12. You all know I am on cloud nine because the Warriors are in the NBA finals. Game 1 is tonight and I am ready to cheer them on to the championship.
13. I am headed back to San Francisco on Monday for another event with Pinterest. If you have any new recommendations for me, leave a comment! Thanks!