This and That
1. We hiked Sunset Peak this week and the boys hiked the whole thing. It was almost 6 miles and almost an 11,000 feet peak. They are troopers!
2. Don’t take a photo. I guess I blew it on our hike, ha!
3. I am building a pergola and a pizza oven in our backyard. Maria shared some videos on Instagram stories and a lot of you asked for the pergola plans and some even asked me to start a DIY blog. I think we are good with one blog for now, but if you guys ever have project questions or requests maybe I can share some things here.
4. I know you guys are loving the chocolate zucchini bread and it’s good, all of Maria’s breads are, but my favorite is the lemon. Make sure you show the lemon some love too! And if your garden is anything like ours, you can probably bake them both and some regular zucchini bread. Our zucchini plant is producing like crazy this year.
5. I saw Ant-Man and the Wasp, it was good. If you liked the first one, you will probably like the second.
2. Finally reading this book and loving it so far.
3. A good basic dress to have in your closet.
4. Can’t wait to add this cookbook to my collection.
6. White done right.
7. Excited about this!
8. Easy as pie!
9. I am in trouble because I always pack a ton of snacks.
10. Casual and cute summer dress!
11. Let’s talk about high waisted jeans. Are you a fan? I haven’t found any I like. If you have a pair/brand you love, let me know. I ordered these and I hope they work.
12. Pizza for dessert.
13. We haven’t been watching much TV this summer, but I did watch Set It Up, a movie on Netflix. I liked it.
14. Making these today, one of my very favorites! Pro tip-put them in the freezer, they are SO good frozen!