1. The backyard is looking good, just in time for the snow…ha! I wish it would snow this early. I am already thinking about ski season.
2. I remember a lot of these.
3. I love this time of year.
5. Football season is off to a good start. The Utes and Patriots won and Alex Smith played a great game on Sunday. And the boys are thrilled the Packers came back to beat the Bears. It was a good game.
6. Caleb started taking piano lessons and he is loving it so far.
2. I love every color.
3. Crazy about this salad.
4. So excited for this movie!
5. Do you get family pictures taken every year? We have for the past four years, but I don’t know if I have it in me this year. They are so much work! I do love the photos when we get them back. I just need some major motivation to make an appointment!
6. I usually sleep in big t-shirts, but I think I will treat myself to a pair of these.
7. What shows are you looking forward to this fall? Obviously, This is Us is at the top of my list! I can’t wait!
8. You can never have too many pairs of cozy pants.
9. I got my copy of this book and it’s GOOD!
10. Pantry goals!
11. My favorite lunch, perfect for meal prepping! And if you need help meal prepping and planning, join us over at Sweet Peas Meals. If you sign up before September 21st, you will get all of these FUN bonuses:
- Simple Swap Guide: 10 easy mealtime swaps to help make your dinner perfect for any eater
- Be Our Guest: Your no-fail entertainment guide to dazzling your guests
- Snack Attack: 15 of our all-time favorite easy snacks
- Seasonal Guides to get through seasonal produce & holidays like a champ
You don’t want to miss out! Let me know if you have any questions! You can sign up HERE!
12. I am going to CA tomorrow for a fun girls weekend! I plan on doing NO work and just relaxing. It is a quick trip, but I am so excited!
13. I found this photo on my computer as I was writing this post so I had to do a throw back Thursday. Look at how little our boys were! Time is going too fast! I am glad they are still best brothers.
14. Any recipe requests for the blog this fall? Leave your suggestions in the comments. We always love hearing from you!