This and That
1. We had a Happy Halloween! As you can see, the boys picked out all of our costumes again. The rule is we have to be what they pick out so I had to go with it. The boys thought it was hilarious.
2. Last week, while Maria was at her blogging retreat, I took the boys to Disneyland. We met up with my brother and his family and it was a blast. Caleb and Maxwell had so much fun with their cousins and they loved seeing Disneyland at Halloween. Caleb’s favorite ride was the Guardians of the Galaxy, which used to be the Tower of Terror. He made me go on it, but I didn’t open my eyes, Caleb is braver than I am. Maxwell was tall enough to go on all of the rides this time and loved the Cars ride. I know Disneyland is gearing up for the holidays now, lots of fun things will be going on. Oh, and we stayed at the Courtyard Marriott right across the street and it was awesome. Super close to the park and they had a water slide park that the boys loved.
3. Did you see Klay Thompson hit 14 threes in one game? Unreal.
4. Is your home smart?
5. How do you like these apples?
2. I spent last weekend at Stein Eriksen Deer Valley for a blogging retreat and had the best time. I hope you followed along on Instagram. The house we stayed in was amazing and we enjoyed lots and lots of delicious food. I also learned so much from my blogging friends. It was the perfect girls weekend! I did miss my boys though, I am glad they had fun at Disneyland.
3. The boys had a blast on Halloween and I survived another year of crazy costumes:) Mine actually wasn’t that bad this year, at least it was nice and cozy! Do you have a lot of leftover Halloween candy? I might have to steal some of the boy’s candy to make these and these.
4. Another thought on Halloween, what if you went trick or treating the day after? I bet everyone would gladly give you all of the leftover candy. Ha! Anyone want to try it? 🙂
6. Trying this out and so far so good!
8. Need this for winter.
9. Can’t stop snacking!
10. Slipper socks! Love!
11. Clocks fall back on Sunday and that means our schedules will all be messed up. Sigh.
12. Yes to this dress! Would be cute with tights too!
13. I tried Stitch Fix again and loved the box I got this week. If you want to try it out, sign up here. You will get $25 credit on your first fix!
14. WAY better than the canned version!
15. I can’t believe it’s November! That means the holidays are almost here. Please let us know if you are looking for any holiday recipes and we will do our best to create them for you! We are running out of time!