1. The end of a great ski season! I had so much fun on the slopes with the boys. Can’t wait until next year!
2. Everyone needs to watch this video.
3. March Madness is over and now there is NBA madness with Magic leaving the Lakers and the playoffs getting ready to start. We will be cheering for the Warriors and the Jazz.
4. The movie Shazam! is awesome! Go see it!
5. Now that ski season is over I am gearing up for mountain biking season and camping season. I hope to take the boys on some fun camping trips this summer. We still can’t convince Maria to come with us..ha!
2. I spent the weekend in Park City with Kodiak Cakes and had the best time! And now Kodiak Cakes is giving you a chance to win an amazing trip to Park City! The giveaway includes flights, lodging, skiing, food, and more! The estimated total is $11K! Make sure you enter NOW! Good luck!
5. More schools need to do this.
7. Utah is having a hard time finding spring and it is frustrating. I want sunshine and flowers! My dad lives in Illinois and sent me a picture of his backyard. STUNNING! He has been planting daffodils for years and every year the view gets better. Glad I got a little taste of spring this week.
10. Curry hurt his ankle the other night, but it looks like he will be ready for the playoffs. I am SO excited for the NBA playoffs to start. It is my favorite time of year!
11. I went to an event with BuiltBar this week and tried their protein bars. I was so surprised. They taste like a Charleston Chew candy bar or a chocolate covered marshmallow, but they are healthy! 110 calories, 15 grams of protein, 6 grams of fiber…awesome, right? The coconut is my favorite and they are good frozen! If you want to try them, they gave me a discount code! Click here for 10% off! You can also use the code Maria2019.
11. Every Sunday evening we bake cookies, it is our weekly tradition. This week I hope the boys will let me pick because I am craving these!