- We attended Stonyfield’s Play Free event in Salt Lake and the boys had a blast. They both wanted to be Spiderman for the day. If you haven’t heard about Stonyfield’s Play Free program, check it out, it’s awesome!
- Is this a real thing?
- Looking forward to Season 3.
- Awesome story!
- I feel bad for Boogie Cousins, that is a tough injury. Hoping the Warriors can get it together tonight.
- New this week, a MUST for Easter brunch and MUST for Easter dinner!
- Loving this top.
- The most gorgeous carrot cake!
- We did some major cookbook tour planning this week and I cant wait to share some fun news with you guys! Stay tuned and make sure you pre-order your copy now!
- The boys asked to make these this weekend and I am all in!
- Maxwell loves the rain, but I am over it. I want some sun. I really hope April showers bring May flowers and sunshine.
- I bought a bag of the Cadbury Shimmer Eggs and I have to say I prefer the traditional pastel eggs. They taste the same, but the shimmer eggs just aren’t the same for me. I mean, I still managed to polish off most of the bag, but I will stick to the classic pastel colors from now on:)
- I want every flavor.
- What are you making for Easter? I still need to finalize our menu. For brunch, the boys requested our favorite French toast and for dinner I know I will be making this, this, and our go to Easter dessert.
- 40% off sale! A few things I have my eye on: this top, this lightweight sweater, this shirt, this swimsuit, sunglasses, and I am stocking up on these.
- It’s egg salad season thanks to all of those Easter eggs. Make my favorite egg salad recipe or the classic! Both are tasty!
- Love this classy dress!