- I’ve been spending a lot of time in the yard, getting things ready for summer. The projects never end.
- Old school parenting.
- The NBA playoffs have been so awesome. The Warriors knock out the Rockets, Portland wins in game 7, and Kawhi Leonard’s game winning shot.
- The boys are begging for buzz cuts for the summer. I am all for it, we just need to convince Maria.
- Saturday is Traeger Day and I will be participating. The Traeger makes everything taste better.
- New this week, the most amazing salad and one of my all-time favorite cookies! You need to try them BOTH!
- Yesterday was National Chocolate Chip Day, I don’t know who makes up these holidays but I was happy to celebrate this one. If you want to celebrate a day late, here are a few of my favorite chocolate chip recipes: cookies, banana bread, scones, and cookie bars. Enjoy!
- The boys planted the garden for Mother’s Day and they went all out. They planted tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, eggplant, herbs, a few varieties of squash, blackberries, and raspberries. I can’t wait to watch the garden grow.
- A cute summer sundress!
- TV Talk-I finally watched last week’s episode of Grey’s and whoa! I can’t wait for tonight’s episode! And is anyone watching Jane the Virgin? I am happy with Jane’s decision, I just hope it works out. And the rest of my TV time has been devoted to the NBA playoffs. Go Warriors!
- Do you guys have any recipe requests for this summer? Don’t be shy, leave a comment and let us know!
- The best restaurant in America. I want to go!
- Stripes for summer!
- I love sparkling water and I am currently sipping on Bubly. They have so many good flavors and I love the packaging. A few favorites include: watermelon, peach, mango, and blackberry.
- I need a piece ASAP!
- Great casual tee.
- I am in LA right now for work. It is a quick trip, but I hope to find some good food at some point! I always love trying new spots when I travel.