- Utah still has a ton of snow so I went skiing yesterday. Why not? It was awesome!
- Today is Maxwell’s last day of preschool. Crazy he will be in kindergarten next year.
- It was fun watching the Curry brothers play against each other. Glad the Warriors are moving on to the finals! I hope the team is healthy soon.
- This is a cool gadget.
- New this week, our favorite pizza dough and pizza sauce! Homemade pizza is the BEST!
- I was in LA last week for work and didn’t have time to do a lot, but I did make time for Salt & Straw. I love their ice cream! Did you know they have a new cookbook? NEED so I can make ice cream ALL the time!
- Sale Alert! Love this skirt, this shirt, this swimsuit, and this cardigan.
- SO amazing!
- My new favorite sunglasses. Great price!
- I watched two Netflix movies on the airplane last week, The Perfect Date and The Last Summer. Both are teen romantic comedies and I liked them both. I usually love high school love stories:)
- This makes me excited for grilling season!
- Josh and I are headed to El Paso, Texas today for a friend’s wedding. If you have any recommendations for us, please leave a comment. It is going to be hot and I am excited for some warm weather and hopefully some good Mexican food:)
- Travel eating etiquette. I vote NO for eating tuna salad on an airplane!
- Fun sandals for summer.
- Full House got a makeover!
- These need to happen this weekend!
- 10 books that will make you happier.
- Who’s excited for Memorial Day weekend? We are having friends over on Monday and I am making this and these for sure! What’s on your menu?