- I’ve been riding my mountain bike every morning and it’s a great way to start the day. Plus, I like to beat the heat. It is finally hot in Utah.
- Did you watch the men’s Wimbledon final on Sunday? It was awesome, such great tennis.
- We had a blast in McCall on our family vacation. I wanted to share pictures with you guys today but Maria said I couldn’t because she is sharing a post tomorrow. So I guess you will have to wait a day. Blame Maria, not me…ha!
- New this week, a recipe that’s worth turning your oven on and a simple summer salad that goes great with any meal! Plus, my favorite picks from the Nordstrom Sale. The sale is still going on, so check it out!
- We are finalizing the details for my cookbook tour and I am excited! There will be a few surprises along the tour and I can’t wait to share soon! If you have any final requests for a city, please let me know in the comments!
- The perfect pool day dress!
- So gorgeous!
- I finally read this book. LOVED it! I don’t know why it took me so long! What should I read next?
- Did you know Sunday is National Ice Cream Day? I think we will celebrate with this or this.
- Love this skirt, a great basic!
- These look dangerously delicious!
- Declutter your life!
- We finished Stranger Things and really liked season 3. What should we watch next?
- This is so helpful!
- What are your favorite tortilla chips?
- This salad is almost too pretty to eat!
- We are doing no screens with our boys this week, they had too much iPad time in the car last week. I think it is harder on me than them..ha!
- My boys are begging me to make this!