- Still enjoying summer! Utah is a beautiful place to be!
- The boys had basketball camp this week and I think it’s been the highlight of their summer, or at least at the very top of the list.
- Has anyone seen the new Lion King movie? Do you think it is too scary for Maxwell? He wants to see it, I am just curious if there are dark parts.
- Speaking of Maxwell, he turns 5 on Monday and I can’t believe it.
- New this week, a summer favorite that is so simple to make and my new favorite tacos!
- The Nordstrom Sale ends Sunday, see all of my favorites here. I also added these and this to my cart! So pretty!
- Did anyone watch the series finale for Jane the Virgin? No spoilers, but I am really sad the show is over. It was a fun one!
- Making these this weekend. Seriously, my favorite!
- We went to a cooking class last night at Traeger Grills and it was so much fun! Amanda Haas taught the class and I just love her and her recipes. Make sure you check out her new cookbook, it’s fabulous!
- The coziest!
- Sign me up for a piece of this!
- Maxwell’s birthday is on Monday and he requested a dinosaur party. Wish me luck:)
- Dying over these bars!
- Loving the fall vibes in this dress.