- Maxwell is officially a kindergartner. He was so excited to ride his bike to school with brother.
- Our cookbook comes out in less than a week and the boys are pretty stoked. It’s been a fun, well mostly fun, project! Ha! Preorders are important so thanks to everyone who has already ordered a copy. Thanks for supporting us.
- Who’s ready for football season? It’s the best time of the year. The first Utah game is tonight and we are excited.
- New this week, the best mac and cheese of all time and the perfect recipe for Labor Day weekend!
- You guys, our cookbook comes out on TUESDAY!!! Hurry and order your copy to get the free bonus recipes and so you can start cooking on Tuesday! I can’t wait to see what recipes you guys make first!! Come back on Tuesday for a celebration post that includes a FUN giveaway:) And don’t forget to check the locations and dates of my book tour! Let me know if you are coming to a city! I will be in DC next Thursday with Jessica from How Sweet Eats, it’s going to be a fun one! Thanks SO much for your support!
- Love this for layering.
- Maxwell started kindergarten yesterday. I still can’t believe it! He had a great day.
- Love mini desserts and these are SO fun!
- My new favorite top!
- Tips for packing healthy back to school lunches!
- I’m into this!
- The 20 minute rule!
- Any fun plans for Labor Day weekend? We are having a few friends over on Monday and I am making this, this, and these for dessert!