- Caleb had a great birthday! He got to pick his birthday dinner and wanted to go out for a burger, fries, and shake. He shared his shake with Maxwell.
- Does anyone have the new iPhone? Trying to decide if we need to upgrade.
- Such a cool bike path.
- So awesome!
- Interesting way to prevent food waste.
- Looking forward to this new show.
- New this week, the most amazing fall salad and everyone’s favorite fall cookie! And did you see my cookbook club post? Who’s going to start one?
- Caleb had the best birthday! He chose a football theme so we celebrated with a loaded nachos bar (from our cookbook), played football games, and enjoyed a FUN football cake made by our friend Megan.
- Bring on the cozy!
- Those layers!
- This week’s #twopeascookbook Instagram Giveaway: a KitchenAid K400 Blender! This is KitchenAid’s new blender and I am obsessed! It is so powerful, better than any other blender I have tried. To enter to win, post a picture of our cookbook or a recipe from our cookbook in your Instagram feed and use the hashtag #twopeascookbook and tag @twopeasandpod. I will announce the winner on Monday! Thanks for sharing our cookbook! We love seeing what you guys are making!
- A staple for every fall closet! Love the classic colors!
- I made this with this. Great combo!
- Bring on the fall carbs!
- What fall TV are you loving? Any new shows I need to watch? Last week’s A Million Little Things did not disappoint. I can’t wait for tonight.
- We have white bedding and I don’t know why I thought that was a good idea with two boys. We don’t allow them to eat in our bed, but dirty hands and feet still find their way all over our bedding. I think it is time to move to a different color. Maybe this grey situation? What bedding do you love?
- If you are in Utah, come to my ice cream social at Rockwell Ice Cream Saturday night at 8:00 p.m, their Sugarhouse location (2121 McClelland St, SLC)! You can try the ice cream flavors I created: brown butter snickerdoodle and salted caramel brownie toffee! They are SO good! Bring your cookbook and I will sign it! It’s going to be a FUN night!
- TEXAS, don’t forget I will be in Austin on October 17th at Hotel Ella for a book event, RSVP HERE! Dallas area, I will be with Jenn from The Rambling Redhead at her coffee shop on Saturday, October 19th in Allen, Texas. Find all of the details HERE!