- We got a snow storm this week. I am excited, the boys are excited, but Maria is not excited, ha! She couldn’t get the van up the mountain so I went to help her in my truck. I think it’s time we get a new vehicle with 4 wheel drive. We’ve had our van for 7 years so it’s probably time. Any suggestions on an SUV? I am thinking a Volvo.
- Another reason to love Tom Brady!
- The boys are stoked about Halloween! They didn’t really say anything about us dressing up this year…until last night, so we will see if we have to dress up.
- We took the boys to the new Handel’s in Utah. They obviously loved it.
- I had to get glasses this week. I am getting old.
- Lead Together.
- New this week, a fall staple at our house and the ultimate comforting soup!
- I was in Park City this week for a work retreat and holy snow! It also was freezing, like -15 degrees. I don’t think I am ready for winter…ha! I had the best time with my friends though. It is always fun to get together in person.
- Happy Halloween! Are you ready? The boys have a parade at school and we are trick or treating tonight. I am making this for dinner, a great balance to the sugar rush:) What are your Halloween plans?
- Leopard love!
- Pass me a bowl and a spoon!
- I love a good oversized sweater.
- I love watching this pretend cooking show. She makes me laugh!
- Excited for this book!
- Warm and toasty vibes! YES!
- On November 16th, I am teaching a chocolate class at Orson Gygi in SLC. Come hangout and eat the Triple Trip Chocolate Cookies from our cookbook. They are SO good! Find all of the details HERE!
- Want this top!