- Family time is the best time. The last few weeks have been so awesome. We’ve loved having a house full of family!
- We saw Spies in Disguise at the theater and it was good. The boys really liked it.
- It’s a bummer the Utes lost their bowl game. Now, we are focused on NFL playoffs. I can’t wait to see who ends up in the Super Bowl this year.
- The boys got this for Christmas and have been playing it together.
- 20 places to visit in 2020.
- New this week, the Top 10 Recipes of 2019, our Favorite Recipes from 2019, and the perfect smoothie to start 2020!
- Happy 2020!! For New Year’s Eve, we stayed in and made homemade pizza, played games, and made a special cake for the boys. I was in bed by 8:18 p.m. The best New Year’s ever:)
- Did you set any goals for the new year or choose a special word? I love a fresh start and new year full of possibilities, but I don’t like to get bogged down with too many goals. I want to be realistic. I try to set goals every month to make sure I am staying focused. I am choosing one word this year as an overall goal and that word is RELAX! Last year was crazy busy with our cookbook and lots of other things so I want to take a year to relax and enjoy, especially the little things!
- Does anyone know what day it is?? Ha! I have been living in a fog for the past few weeks. A fog of pure family fun! We still have family in town, it’s going to be a sad day when they leave tomorrow. The boys love playing with their cousins.
- Love the zipper detail!
- I want to read more this year, I think I will start with this book. Have you read anything good lately?
- Currently loving this salad, this soup, and these for a healthy treat!
- Reduce food waste every single day!
- Top 10 food trends of the entire decade. I still love quite a few on this list! How about you?
- Do these instead of scrolling on your phone before bed.