- Kind of a bummer of a week because Maxwell broke his wrist. It happened when we were skiing but he didn’t break it skiing. He was goofing around and jumped onto a big snow bank and landed wrong. He is a tough dude and doing well with his cast. He even signed his own name, ha!
- The Best Diners in America. I love a good diner.
- It’s NBA All-Star weekend and it’s always fun to watch. The boys are excited for the dunk contest.
- The boys are really into card games right now. What are your favorites? We play Uno ALL of the time. I am ready to change it up.
- New this week, my new favorite granola, a family favorite dinner, and a sweet breakfast!
- Do you have any fun plans for Valentine’s Day tomorrow? We never go out, I prefer celebrating at home. I think we will make dinner with the boys, watch a family movie, and eat chocolate cake for dessert!
- Such a pretty top!
- I can’t wait to check out this book!
- Dreaming of warm weather and loving this classic swimsuit.
- To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You is out on Netflix and I can’t wait to watch it this weekend. I loved the first movie!
- Stunning dress!
- These sound too good to be true!
- When you have a box of assorted chocolates, do you take a bite of each and put them back or is that just me? 🙂
- I heart this necklace!
- Made this for dinner last night and I can’t wait to eat the leftovers for lunch!