- We had some awesome ski days over the long weekend. Maxwell did his first black diamond. I can’t believe how much the boys have progressed in just one season. They also insisted on wearing jerseys to ski because all of the cool teenagers wear them, ha!
- Keep moving.
- Warming winters are affecting everything.
- Excited they are doing another movie.
- New this week, what I am currently loving, an easy sheet pan dinner, and a simple side dish that we make all of the time!
- This top is so pretty!
- I forgot how good this is. I made it the other day and I am hooked all over again.
- Ultimate comfort food.
- I loved To All the Boys 2. I wish it was a TV show instead of a movie series though. I could easily binge watch it. I am really annoyed with Grey’s. I don’t like the Alex situation and they keep doing crossover episodes. I think they are finally out of content, they can’t do another plane crash:)
- Love this chunky sweater.
- Craving this pasta.
- Love the sleeves.
- I have to go to the dentist to get a mouth guard today. I guess I grind my teeth at night. I am not looking forward to wearing it, I am worried it will bug me so I won’t sleep. Maybe that is how they work, no sleep, no grinding:)
- We teamed up with Albion for a fun giveaway! Go enter HERE!
- These look dreamy!