- Curry is supposed to play on Sunday and we can’t wait. It will be good to see him on the court again.
- Children should sit with their parents. I agree, but if you want to sit by our boys, go for it! You might change your mind mid-flight, ha!
- Maria’s dad is in town and the boys have been begging for cinnamon rolls. They are going down this weekend.
- Maria got me this for Valentine’s Day and it’s awesome, especially after a long day on the slopes.
- New this week, a dreamy smoothie, a recipe we can’t get enough of, and a decadent dessert!
- SO excited about this! Finally!
- Does February feel longer than January to anyone else? I know it is a leap year so there is one extra day, but this month has been LONG for me. I think I need some sunshine ASAP! I’ve been in a major rut.
- I watched and needed all the tissues.
- Want these sunnies.
- Made these this week and they didn’t last long.
- Loving the bold colors in this dress.
- This is mind blowing!
- Do you prefer cookie dough or baked cookies? I am a baked cookie gal, but I always have to sample the cookie dough…for quality control:)
- These jeans are my go to!
- What spring ingredients and recipes are you looking forward to? This, this, and this are at the top of my list! Of course, I will be sharing new spring recipes too!
- I need to go to NYC ASAP to try this cookie!