- The boys finished ski school for the season and had a blast. I can’t believe how much they progressed in one season. We hope to get a few more fun days in before the snow melts.
- Crazy the NBA is suspended but a good call until they can figure things out. Bummer about Rudy.
- I bought a few boxes.
- I agree with this!
- The boys are looking forward to St. Patrick’s Day. Maxwell already put a leprechaun trap outside our front door. I hope he catches him, ha! It’s also the one day we let them eat sugar cereal for breakfast, Lucky Charms!
- New this week, the recipe you’ve all been waiting for and our family’s favorite dessert!
- Daylight Savings week is always a doozy! Everything is just off! I hope we adjust soon.
- Three great jackets for spring! One, two, three!
- I watched Alex’s goodbye on Grey’s and I want a do-over. Letters and flashbacks weren’t enough for me. I won’t say too much because I don’t want to spoil it for anyone, but he was on the show for 16 years. I wanted more!
- Protect yourself! Good tips!
- Ordering this for summer!
- Goodbye boring salads! #7 might look familiar.
- The cutest top!
- We had a fun photo shoot at our house this week and I can’t wait to share it with you guys!
- I’m addicted!
- Things we did as kids. Made me laugh!
- Don’t forget to sign up for our free newsletter so you can get our special meal planning email that goes out every Saturday! Sign up HERE!