- I took the boys on a nature field trip this week. We went to the Spiral Jetty and it was so cool and the perfect activity for getting out of the house.
- Utah had a 5.7 earthquake yesterday morning and lots of aftershocks. We are safe, but the boys were scared for awhile.
- We are sad Tom Brady is leaving the Patriots, but we will cheer for him wherever he goes.
- Send us all of your kid movie recommendations! We are going to need them. We watched Spies in Disguise and the boys loved it.
- New this week, easy pasta recipe, pantry, fridge, and freezer staples, and over 60 recipes to make with pantry, fridge, and freezer staples.
- We are adjusting to our new schedules. The boys have school work to do at home every day and we created a list of activities they can do so they stay busy. We are thinking of all of you and hope you are staying safe and healthy!
- I have been doing a lot of baking this week. I made this, these, and a new scone recipe that I will share soon. They were so good! I also made the granola bars and energy bites in our cookbook for the boys to snack on!
- Podcasts for kids!
- A few cozies I am loving right now: this sweatshirt, loving this tie dye, the best pj’s (they are on sale), and these joggers.
- The boys have been enjoying Scholastic Learn at Home. It is free right now!
- These basic tees are on sale! Love them! Nordstrom is actually having a HUGE sale. Check it out!
- What are you reading? I need a new book to read. I am thinking about this one or this one.
- What are you watching? I am ready to binge watch all the shows but I can’t get into anything. I might have to go back to some oldies but goodies: Gilmore Girls, Friday Night Lights, Gossip Girl, The West Wing, Felicity…always good options!
- Happiness is homemade.
- And a few pretty things to cheer you up while you cook and bake: one, two, three, four!