- I love Larry David.
- Ha! I guess I will just let my hair grow out.
- We watched Onward with the boys, it is free on Disney+ right now, and gosh I was crying like a baby. Great movie.
- I got out on my mountain bike this week. It feels good to ride again.
- The boys current favorite game.
- An easy Easter treat that we made with the boys. You only need a few ingredients.
- New this week, the perfect treat for this week, a new cookie you are going to LOVE, and a recipe that is perfect for Easter brunch!
- Make sure you enter our BIG giveaway on Instagram! Hint, it’s for the prettiest KitchenAid Mixer ever! You don’t want to miss this one!
- I started watching Little Fires Everywhere and I am liking it. I just love Reese! I am really not watching anything else because all of my shows are on break. I need to find another one.
- The cutest cookies! Angie used the sugar cookie recipe in our cookbook!
- #Savewithstories! LOVE this!
- So cozy!
- Friday Night Lights fans, you will love this. And if you haven’t watched it, it’s a great show to binge right now.
- Such a lovely loaf.
- If you are looking for something EASY to bake, make these. We can’t stop making them!
- Adding this to my closet ASAP!
- SO fun!
- What are you making for Easter? I am still trying to decide if we do a big brunch or a big dinner. Maybe we will do both, why not? We have nothing else to do but cook, bake, and eat..ha! Check out all of our Easter recipes HERE.