- The boys got dressed up for Easter, but only for the picture. They were back in sweats in no time!
- For Easter, I made the ham and the dinner rolls on the Traeger. Both were awesome!
- The boys have been loving Waffle Wednesdays. I used to make waffles on the weekends, but the days are pretty much the same now. This is our favorite waffle recipe.
- Has anyone watched the new Trolls movie? Worth renting?
- Stay calm.
- New this week, two easy dinners for you! This one and this one! Enjoy!
- We had a great Easter at home with the boys. The boys hunted for eggs, we had church at home, and made and ate a lot of good food. Now, I am trying to hide the leftover Easter candy from the boys…and from myself:) I guess I better make more cookies to use it up.
- We have been doing grocery pickup at Smith’s once a week and it is giving me life! Pickup days are like Christmas:) I love getting fresh produce and new ingredients to cook with. I sign up for a day every week to make sure I get a time and then I just keep adding to my cart during the week.
- I was hoping to have lots of time to read, but with homeschool, work, cleaning, cooking three meals, making 127 snacks every day, and entertaining the boys I haven’t picked up a book at all. This one looks good though and I want to start it soon.
- My favorite pantry containers, in case you are in an organizing mood.
- If you have our cookbook and have been cooking from it, please leave a review! And if you make a recipe from our blog, please leave a star rating and comment! These reviews and ratings help us out SO much! Thanks for your support! You guys are the best!
- The perfect white sneakers.
- Love this colorful craft closet.
- I finished Little Fires Everywhere. Loved it! Grey’s finale was decent. I am looking forward to the new season Dead to Me, it comes out May 8th. What are you watching?
- Cute top and bag for summer!
- You don’t need flour to make these cookies! A favorite at our house!