- There’s a reason yeast is missing from stores. Luckily, we found some because we love pizza nights!
- Brady and Gronk are back together! So awesome!
- We introduced the boys to the movie Rudy over the weekend. They loved it, such a great movie.
- We have a finch nest in our yard. It has three eggs inside and the boys love peeking in every day to see if they have hatched. Not yet.
- The boys ask for nachos every Sunday and I am always down. Most of us like loaded nachos, but not Maxwell. Only cheese for him, ha!
- New this week, a simple smoothie, my new favorite EASY dinner, and a snack that is easy to make at home.
- The weather has been so nice this week. Sunshine and blue skies definitely make our days better. We love being outside and our tulips finally bloomed. YAY!
- Mother’s Day is coming up, how are you celebrating this year? I think our cookbook would be a great gift for any mom…or yourself:)
- So pretty!
- Currently loving this for lunch! SO easy!
- Good to know!
- I started watching All American on Netflix, so far so good. I love high school dramas and if football is involved, even better:) We are going to start The Last Dance this weekend. I was a huge MJ fan growing up, so I am excited to watch it.
- How to tie-dye at home!
- I made my chocolate chip banana bread on Instagram stories yesterday! The stories are saved in a highlight bubble on my profile, in case you want to watch the tutorial. The loaf didn’t last long at our house:)
- YES to these!
- Thank you teachers.
- Loving my new letter necklace! And the entire site is 30% off right now with the code MAMA30. Plus, free shipping and returns! A few favorites include: this tote, this jacket, this necklace, and this ring!
- Josh loves these! I will have to make them for him!