- The boys got dressed up for home church. Handsome dudes!
- I planted some Wisteria to grow up and on our pergola. I hope that was a good decision. We are also planting 2 apple trees, 2 pear trees, a rose garden, and hydrangeas.
- Maxwell is 5 and this would be so scary.
- My new favorite kitchen tool.
- This librarian is awesome!
- New this week, insanely delicious muffins (and a giveaway), my new favorite tacos, and an easy breakfast that has been on repeat at our house!
- Our lilacs are in full bloom and that makes me very happy! They smell so good!
- Eating outside on our patio or going for a picnic has been giving me life!
- Where is the best place to buy patio furniture? I am on the hunt!
- A dressed up sweatshirt! Count me in!
- Looking forward to this book. What are you reading?
- TV things…We finished All American. I hope they can film season 3 soon. I know a lot of shows are up in the air right now. I am going to start Normal People on Hulu next!
- Dying over this cake.
- Love this dress. This one too!
- Trying to drink more water? This water bottle can help!
- In the mood to bake this and these!
- Love these bowls for summer! This tray too!
- Josh’s birthday is on Saturday and Mother’s Day is on Sunday! It is going to be a FUN weekend! I am still not sure what we are doing, but good food, family, and sunshine are in the plans!