- Utah is beautiful! I love this time of year.
- The boys are almost done with school and their teachers (mom and dad) are really excited about summer vacation…ha!
- We really enjoyed watching The Last Dance. So many good basketball memories.
- Then and Now.
- Grocery bills are on the rise.
- New this week, a super simple meal and one of my all-time favorite cookies. Pinky promise me you will make them? You are going to LOVE them!
- I need this tee.
- Having a rose garden is bringing me so much joy. Also, sleeping with the windows open. It’s the little things!
- This skirt would be cute with sandals or tennies!
- We just finished Outer Banks on Netflix and oh my goodness!!! So intense, so many twists and turns! I can’t wait for season 2! I also finished season 2 of Dead to Me. What should I watch next?
- I need this in my life.
- My hair is getting SO long. I am tempted to cut it or have Josh cut it, but we all know that wouldn’t end well. So, I guess I will be sporting lots of ponytails and crazy buns this summer!
- Currently loving this mascara.
- This dress is summer perfection!
- Are you guys doing anything for Memorial Day? We are going to have a BBQ, with ourselves:) On the menu, this, this, Josh’s burgers from our cookbook, and these for dessert!