- Summer hikes are in full swing! We hope to try a bunch of new ones this summer.
- The boys said they were going to grow out their hair, but they broke down the other day and begged for buzz cuts! They are now the buzz brothers, ha!
- This is great for grilling season.
- We are excited the NBA is coming back, even though it will be different. We miss watching sports.
- I want to get a hammock. This one has great reviews and comes in lots of colors.
- New on the blog, a hearty salad you will LOVE, a fun granola recipe, perfect pancakes, the perfect summer salad, and one of my favorite savory dishes! LOTS of deliciousness to choose from!
- It has been chilly and rainy so I’ve been wearing sweatshirts every day. We’ve even had a few thunderstorms, which I LOVE. I grew up in the midwest and miss a good thunderstorm. We don’t get very many in Utah.
- Made these again! A great summer snack!
- We watched Remember the Titans and Ruby Bridges with the boys. Great movies with incredible and touching stories! They are both on Disney+ right now.
- Love these rafia sandals for summer! They go with everything! Would be perfect with this dress!
- These are the bomb!
- I shared our summer bucket list on Instagram stories. It is saved in our Family highlight bubble if you want to check it out for ideas! You can screenshot it!
- Super sweet!
- Just say no!
- A fun strawberry recipe!
- Our 12 year anniversary is on Sunday. We don’t have any special plans, we will just hangout at home with the boys and that is fine by me. Home is my favorite place!