- We make homemade pizza almost every Friday night. It’s a fun family tradition. We are still loving this pizza oven. It’s spendy but we use it all of the time.
- A different way to travel. Pretty cool.
- Gardening makes you happy.
- We have been doing a lot of yard work over the past couple of months and I think we are finally at a resting point. I hope, ha! It’s looking good and the garden is growing.
- New this week, a refreshing summer salad, an easy homemade dressing, the perfect pasta salad, and a FUN summer treat!
- I ordered this in pink dip dye but I love a lot of the colors.
- Caleb asked for a PB & J quesadilla for lunch yesterday. I was hesitant to make it but he promised he would eat it all…and he did! I think I will stick to our favorite quesadillas🙂
- The perfect summer bag.
- I’ve always wanted to make these!
- Pick up a copy of The Pioneer Woman’s magazine, the summer issue, and look for us! We are so honored to be featured in Ree’s magazine!
- Breezy linen top!
- I really need a new TV show. Send me all of your suggestions!
- Need this for pool days!
- Random question, do you like root beer floats? I am not a fan. I think the root beer totally ruins the ice cream. One of the few desserts I will not eat…ha!
- Good reminders.
- Father’s Day is on Sunday and we plan on spoiling Josh with all of his favorites: this for breakfast, these for dinner, and these for dessert!