- We had a fun 4th of July. We made a special breakfast and then spent the day in the mountains. It was nice to escape for a day.
- I built an outdoor pizza oven and have been tweaking it to get it just right. I fired it up this week and the pizza was awesome! I can’t wait to use it more this summer.
- I haven’t gotten a haircut since Covid hit and everyone has been saying I look like Wolverine. The boys love it. Maria…not so much, ha!
- Tracking the pandemic. I wish cases were falling instead of rising.
- New this week, two summer salads you HAVE to make! Which one will you try first, this one or this one?
- I need new shoes for working out at home. I have been doing a lot of HIIT type workouts and my current shoes are not cutting it. Any suggestions?
- Super cute summer dress. This one too!
- Gardening goodness!
- I mentioned the Billie razor last week and got lots of questions. It seriously is the best razor and I love that it gets shipped right to your door (you pick how often). You can also choose the color and the magic holder is genius.
- Love all of these flavors!
- 100 screen free activities to do with the kiddos!
- My kind of snack!
- Loving these kids plates for summer.
- Who’s watched Hamilton? Probably everyone but us..ha! It is on our to do list for this weekend:) I did start The Babysitters Club on Netflix. Caleb is watching it with me, but I think I am enjoying it more than he is.
- A good summer reading list!
- In love with this hoodie and dress! They both look super comfortable.
- Excited to make this! It’s TIME!