- We got a lot of messages about the pizza oven, you wanted to see a photo, so here you go. I built the oven out of fire bricks, mortar, and grout. I use hard white oak for the fire. It is working really well. We baked more bread this week. I want to try naan or pita bread to go with chicken tikka masala.
- I got our camping trailer fixed up so I took the boys on an overnight campout. The boys loved it and the view was beautiful.
- I am really excited about these Dutch ovens that are made out of recycled bicycles. So cool!
- MLB starts tonight. The stadiums will be empty but players will still hear the crowds.
- New this week, the perfect summer cookie, a recipe everyone needs, and basically summer in a bowl.
- We picked a lot of blackberries this week, so we made jam.
- What are your family rituals? Read the comments for lots of fun ideas.
- It’s time!
- I’ve been doing these workouts and they are hard, but in the best way! Oh, and I got some new workout shoes and I’m loving them!
- Make sure you go enter our Instagram giveaway. It’s a GOOD one!
- Added this to my skin care routine and I’m loving it. This too!
- I have to try this!
- Ordered these for the home.
- My kind of lunch.
- Have you tried La Croix’s Limoncello flavor? I’m obsessed.
- Love this dress and the colors will transition into fall. Just add a cardigan or jean jacket!
- Making this for dinner tonight and I am already excited!