- We went on a hike up Neff’s Canyon, it was a beautiful morning. Gosh, I love the mountains.
- We are glad baseball is back in action and we are excited for the NBA games tonight. We just hope everyone stays safe.
- 10 National Parks that will make you feel like you are on another planet.
- The boys school is doing online school for a month and then they will reevaluate in September. Are your kids going back to school?
- New this week, a quick and easy recipe, a favorite summer dinner, and a great garden recipe!
- I watched The Kissing Booth 2 and liked it just as much as the first one…and I am glad they already announced there will be a number three!
- I want this in every color.
- Love this simple necklace.
- We are still picking blackberries. We made a blackberry cobbler on Sunday and a few batches of freezer jam.
- Basically my childhood🙂
- Looking for zucchini recipes? Here is a collection of the very best! I am making this one later today!
- A great summer treat!
- Really fun skirt! This pink one too!
- This on a graham cracker, heaven!
- Right up my alley.
- Love the sleeves and detailing. This one too!
- Maxwell’s birthday is next week and he requested a Spiderman birthday. I found this personalized edible cake topper that’s going to make decorating his cake a lot easier:) I make a good cake, but I have no decorating skills.